INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE EDUCATION DEPARTMENTS ONLINE AND OFFLINE COURSES:
General Rules, Legal Disclosure, Terms and Conditions:
This Agreement constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE and the students of the INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations and understandings relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged. Do not forget to read Imp. Announcements and News from https://iaegroup.in
- Read all these (below mentioned) details, rules, terms and conditions very carefully. INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE will not responsible for any consequences / losses. Save these terms and conditions for your own reference.
- According to needs and information received from concerned organizations, departments and quality policy updates, we regularly update / improve or change these Rules, Regulations, Terms, Conditions, Notices, Announcements, Fee Structures, Course Patterns, Syllabus etc on regular basis, so please always visit website, exam-schedule page, FAQ, T&C & Notice / News / Announcements : (for updates / announcements / changes etc) and also check all your emails regularly. Regarding educational website we update all content at https://iaegroup.in and student portal so student must refer updated content from this site only. Other sites are not regularly updated and INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE will not be responsible any losses due to old content. Always confirm all details from https://iaegroup.in only.
- The roll number/course key/login details to each student will be given on admission. On admission every student will receive an Identity Card, Study Material / Reference Books, Course Completion Certificate etc, according to course type and course mode as mentioned in below terms. Only Course Completion Certificate will be provided to Short term certificate courses. Course Completion Certificate and Mark Sheet will be provided to all courses other than Short Term Certificate Courses.
- Qualification Certificates (Course, Diploma or Degree Certificate, Mark sheet etc) of the previous school or college will be required from each student wishing to join the course.
- Student can pay course fee by any method like Online, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc. But If you are paying by DD or Cheque, the Demand Draft or Cheque must be drawn in favour of ‘INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE’ and do not write any other word or name. On Cheque or DD only write INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE and nothing else. (Payable at Kolkata).
- Student must submit their qualification documents, address proofs, identity proofs and documents mentioned at: https://iaegroup.in along with application form. Application form / result will not be processed without all the documents. All the documents must be sent within 3 days after payment. If you need any additional time, then a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org must be sent for pre-approval.
- The application fee paid for the course is not refundable. We can only refund the application fee when a course applied for has been cancelled by INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE or Only in case he/she does not get a seat, also, the fee payment cannot be transferred to another course. Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Don’t pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee. Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee mentioned in INR / Rs. is for Indian students only.
- Any change in address, email id, phone number, mobile number or in any other details must be informed in advanced. For this student must submit online application at email@example.com and within 3 working days it’ll be updated in the system.
- Any change in the application form fields / name / submission of supporting documents etc will only be allowed within 48 hours after admission. No request for correction will be accepted after 2 days from the date of registration. Students have to ensure that they have made the right selection of course / subject and have read the course details carefully before applying. Admission shall not be transferred from one course to another, under any circumstances. Please login to your Student Portal and review all the details carefully including Name, Course, Contact Details etc, contact support team immediately if the error persists.
- Always use exact same email id used during application or only registered email id for any correspondence in future. Do not use or contact trough any other email id which is not registered with us. You will not receive any response, and INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE will not be responsible for any losses. If your email id is changed then inform us instantly from- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any correspondence please use Registered Post, Speed Post or any trusted / reliable courier services. Do not send any documents or communications by normal post or book post etc. (we will not be responsible for any losses). We recommend for Speed Post or Registered Post and professional courier services.
- INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE reserves the right to alter fee, course structure, content, or any of the terms or conditions described in this site/brochure without notice at any time and to deny enrollment to any person without explanation. Course syllabus displayed on website may vary from course to course or course type to course type, content may vary student to student. IAE is short name for INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE. INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE, so all name including IAE, IAE Academy, IAE Kolkata are frequently used abbreviations for INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE and nothing else.
- We are not responsible for delays in course fee payment on given time period due to courier or postal delay, holidays, payment processing time, cheque / Demand Draft rejection or any other reason from your side. We are not responsible for postal delays or processing delays by a payee etc and We may charge you additional late fees on the basis number of delayed days, so it is always requested that- Pay your course fee before time to avoid any type of late fee and always visit website for updates, announcements, changes etc and also check your emails.
- You can pay course fee and installments by all payment methods including DD, Cheque, NEFT, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc. BUT- for late fee payments, re-exam fee payments etc Demand Draft and Cheques like time consuming payment methods will not be accepted. In such cases you have to use Cash Deposit, Online Transfer, NEFT, Cash Payments, Debit Card or Credit Card payments, net banking etc.
- It always requested / suggested that- Consider all the deadlines or final dates by deducting min. 7 to 10 days to avoid any type of problems due to late cheque clearances from bank, postal delay, internal dept. processing delay, flexibility due to some other students dates, holidays or other technical or unavoidable reasons.
- Our courses are for your educational enrichment, enhancing knowledge and professional developments, We provide job assistance to our students if their basic qualification meets eligibility criteria, it means you must have strong basic qualifications, so these course will give you additional benefits, it could not be considered as Job Guarantee or Assured Placement.
- Additional Taxes / fees / Too and Fro / Work / Service charges may apply.
- INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE shall have no responsibility for any damage to Books, Certificates, Forms, DD / Cheques, Documents or any other losses, in courier or postal services.
- For any request, help or complaint etc always contact us by email only.
- It is your responsibility to review, contact and visit our websites, support team from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms. If you have any questions, please contact us. It is student’s duty to read the terms, conditions, FAQ and emails etc, any losses caused due to this will not considered in any circumstances. Every student must have his/her active email id and phone number. (Unacceptable reasons- My email account was hacked, my email account was not working, I don’t have internet connection, There was internet connectivity problem, I don’t have email ID, I don’t have knowledge about computer or internet, power failure, account was deleted, I was busy, I was out of country or city, other official works, official or personal reasons, health or bed rest reasons etc.)
- Do email us all transaction related details after payments at email@example.com (Payments can not be confirmed without intimation)
- Student have to submit their qualifications documents, identity proof, residence proof and passport size photograph after fee payment.
- Student must have basic knowledge about computer, internet, email etc to access online portals, study materials, to check announcements, updates, exam-schedule, to appear online exam, to solve assignments etc.
- After completion of any online exam, Confirm your result & Apply for Mark Sheet / Certificate (if applicable) etc through proper link provided in our website.
- Admission will be considered as Null and void & Account will be deleted permanently, if suspended account is not activated within 30 days. No fee will be refunded in above cases. Fresh admission will be required in such cases.
- All rights are reserved including right of admission / registration and opportunity of Re-Exam, I-Card, Re-schedule, Late Fee, Payment terms, Fee Concessions, Scholarships etc. All final decisions by Concerned Authority. It must be permitted or granted only after proper procedure and decision from concerned authority.
- We may change our fee structures and Terms & Conditions at any time. To get updates about any changes please refer all Terms, Guidelines, Rules and Regulations from your Student Portal carefully.
- Arbitration : All disputes relating to or arising out of this agreement etc shall be settled by reference to arbitration only and not by recourse to the courts of law, as per the applicable Indian Law including the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. An arbitration tribunal consisting of a single member only shall conduct arbitration. The INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE’s nominee shall be the persona designate as an arbitrator. The venue of arbitration shall be Kolkata, India. The arbitration clause shall however not apply if the INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE and or the authorized agent decide to prosecute any student for any criminal offences, including but not limited to dishonor of post-dated cheques.
- Indemnity : A student agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, liability and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any third party claim, action or proceeding based directly or indirectly on the acts of omission or commission by the member or his/her agents, the breach or alleged breach or failure to comply with any applicable laws or regulations, concerning the practice of profession.
- Applicable Law : The agreement shall be deemed to have been made in Kolkata in the State of West Bengal, India and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with and the validity and performance hereof shall be governed by the laws of the State of West Bengal, India without reference to principles of conflict of laws thereof. Judicial proceedings regarding any matter arising under the terms of the Agreement shall be brought in the relevant courts of Kolkata, India.
Jurisdiction for all disputes (if any) relating to the any courses is Kolkata, India.
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Kolkata, India only.
- Read all these (above mentioned) details, rules, terms and conditions very carefully. INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE will not responsible for any consequences / losses.
The INSTITUTE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE reserves the right to change the curriculum, course structure and the rules relating to admissions, fee structure and examinations. Details may be modified from time to time for academic, regulatory and operational reasons. The students will be governed by the latest regulations applicable to them during the relevant batch / course.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
This refund policy is applicable to all Fee for Self paid Students and Sponsored students who have paid Full Fee / Partial Fee.
Any kind of refund is not permissible once a candidate has been admitted to a program. The fees and other dues, once paid is not refundable, adjustable or transferable under any circumstances. No fee will be refunded to the Students discontinuing in the middle of the course.
- The refund of fee is only applicable if a Program is called off.
Our Refund policy is subject to the following conditions:
Your admission will be cancelled under following circumstances:
- If the admission form is incomplete.
- If the supporting documents are not submitted completely.
- If false documents have been submitted.
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled.
- If incorrect or wrong information is given
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and the amount paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.