TCS Digital is a well renowned advanced level exam for high salary jobs in TCS. Only around 10% of the appearing candidates successfully crack the exam. TCS only consider top 100 colleges of the country for on-campus hiring through this exam. TCS digital exam also started in August this year.
The eligibility criteria of TCS Digital are listed below.
Min 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics
- An aggregate of 70% or 7 CGPA in the last semester of the highest qualification and minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academic career.
- At the time of test, there shouldn’t be any active backlogs.
- The gap in academics should not be due to extended education and should not exceed 2 years (Permissible only for valid reasons)
- Candidates of full-time courses are only eligible. Students with secondary or senior secondary from NIOS are also eligible (if other courses are full-time)
- Work experience should not more than 2 Years
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 28 Years
- Candidates from CS, IT, ECE, ME, Applied Electronics, Mechatronics, MCA (with Math and statistics background) and M.Sc (in CS, IT and Software) are allowed in this exam.
A prime job profile in TCS is TCS Digital. TCS hires exceptional candidates for this profile. Their responsibilities are divided into domains like ML, AI, Big Data, Virtual Reality, BlockChain and NLP depending on their skills and interest. TCS Digital package lies between 7-8 lakhs per annum.
- Advanced QA : To assess advanced mathematical knowledge. This section contains 15 Questions and time duration for this section is 40 minutes.
- Verbal Ability : To test the candidate’s advanced level critical thinking ability and problem solving ability. This section contains 15 Questions and time duration for this section is 10 minutes.
- Advanced Coding : To test proficiency in programming. This section contains 2 Questions and time duration for this section is 60 minutes.
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Correction
- Close Passage
- Vocabulary – Synonyms, Antonyms
- Forms of Voice and Speech
- Permutation & Combination
- Time & Work
- Time speed & Distance
- Percentage, Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Math based
- Data structure
- Algorithm based